Monday, September 14, 2009

Meridian.



This past week I just finished reading the book Meridian by Amber Kizer. This is the first book by her that I have read, and I would love to read more. I was entranced from the very beginning. Meridian is about a teenage girl named Meridian, that has felt out of place her whole life. Ever since she was born, her life revolved around death, because dead animals always appeared around her. She thought she was just a freak, until the day of her 16th birthday. On that day a car crash occurs in front of her house, and she feels excessive pain. Next thing she knows, she is living at her Aunt's house, along with a boy named Tens. While there, she learns that she is an extrordinary being, and why death always surrounds her. During this, Meridian and Tens also develop an interesting relationship, and Meridian learns that her and Tens have a profound connection. All that Meridian learns comes down to the ultimate battle of light versus dark. Which will win? Read Meridian by Amber Kizer to find out!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see you blogging!!! :) :) :)

    If you can, it's always great to put a picture up of the book along with a link to amazon or another book selling website. I can help you with this if you need me to!

    I'm so proud of you, my little blogging baby!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read this book also. It sounds very good. Welcome to the blogosphere. Need any advice just visit. ParaJunkee

    ReplyDelete